Recruiters - Try Catalyst!
Catalyst is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for job results?
Click Here to search for in our 2.4M jobs.
• Research scientist with more than seven years of experience in laboratory settings. Proficient in molecular biology and virology techniques, such as mammalian cell culture, cell transfections, western blotting, in vitro cell assays, flow cytometry, and virus production, quantification and isolation. Great knowledge of mouse husbandry and breeding, in vivo experiments and mouse dissection. • Passionate about human healt...
Ideal Companies: Cepheid, Abbvie, Pharmacyclics, Abbot, Abbot Diagnostics, Affimetrix, Agilent, Altravax, Applied Immunology, Antibody Solutions, BD Biosciences, AAT bioquest, 23andMe, Google, Aridis Pharmaceutical, Assay Biotechnology, Athena Discovery, Avalanche Biothecnologies, Boston Scientific, Comparative Biosciences, EpicentRX, Galaxy Biotech, Labcyte,
Tags for this Online Resume: PhD, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Silicon Valley, Virology, Scientist, Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Cell culture, Mouse Breeding, Western Blotting, Research, Research and development, Sunnyvale, Mountain View, Mouse dissection, Cytomegalovirus, Infectious diseases
Understanding immunomodulation at the cellular level and developing therapeutics and/or diagnostics with the help of that knowledge.
Tags for this Online Resume: Inflammation, Cellular Immunology, Mucosal Immunology, Immunogenicity, Dendritic cells and T cells assay, Animal models of inflammation induced pathology, animal model of assessing immunogenicity, murine and human in vitro cellular assay, microbiota
I want to eventually go to medical school. I have 3 years of experience in molecular biology research. I would like to transition into clinical research or working at a healthcare start-up company.
A Highly motivated and creative Process Development Professional in biopharmaceutical industry with successful track record of promoting improved methods, delivering innovative solutions to complex needs, and achieving consistent results. Expertise in development of fermentation and primary recovery processes, genetic and metabolic engineering, natural products biosynthesis. Creativity, flexibility and problem solving capab...
Ideal Companies: Pharmaceuticals and Biotech