Want your profile here?
Becoming a member is easy!
Climber.com works with you to help you advance your career by putting you directly in front of tens of thousands of recruiters in your field. Just fill out the form below to start your account.
Recruiters - Try Catalyst!
Catalyst is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
My objective is to obtain a position within the medical field that is meaningful and challenging; which also contributes to my daily knowledge and growth as a medical professional.
I am looking for a position in the medical environment that allows me to contribute my service as a medical professional (that also allows me to gain experience and growth as a medical professional). I am going to become a Nurse, and I have such a desire to be involved within a medical facility.
|Healthcare & Medical|
|(05/2008) I received my National Certification as a Medical Assistant. (08/2006-12/2007) I volunteered in helping unwed mothers in crisis at Maranatha Outreach Center in Stroud, Ok. I enjoyed helping other mothers with various obsticales within the center. (02/2008) I was awarded Student of The Quater while attending Central Technology Center in Sapulpa, Ok. (11/2007) I was nominated by a fellow student at Central Technolgy Center to win tickets to the Women of Faith Conference in Oklahoma City. (Every day for the rest of my life) I am proud of my children. I love people and I love to help others in any way possible to make their lives better and/or easier.|
|Any company involved in the medical profession.|
|Sand Springs, OK|
2/2007 - 8/2007
Gentiva Home HealthCare
- Assisted the elderly with activities of daily living within their homes.
9/2006 - 12/2007
Maranatha Outreach Center
- Paid Secretary for Maranatha and Volunteer for the unwed mothers within the home.
11/2005 - 4/2006
Wild Plum Cafe
- Used organizational and spatial skills to better assist the facility. Assisted in anyway necessary to help the establishment run smoothly.
- Certified Medical Assistant
- General Education