Want your profile here?
Becoming a member is easy!
Climber.com works with you to help you advance your career by putting you directly in front of tens of thousands of recruiters in your field. Just fill out the form below to start your account.
Recruiters - Try Catalyst!
Catalyst is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
I am a bright, well educated, determined woman who has a clear and focused professional goal. I want to pursue a career in which I can help others by applying my personal, educational and professional experiences.
10/2005 - Present(private)
- • Maintain a caseload of 60 mandated clients who have limitation such as, homelessness, domestic violence, substance abuse, mental illness, and other physical disorders. • Assist clients with a full range of social and medical evaluation, case management, counseling, and job readiness services to clients who are transitioning from welfare to employment. • Engage clients, assess their needs, locate appropriate services, link clients to resources, and monitoring the intervention process. • Aid clients in solving personal issues that they may affect their lives. • Devolve goals and plans base on clients’ strengths and limitations. • Work with and advocated for clients within different departments within FEGS, and other agencies and professionals, such as substance abuse agencies, parole officers, psychotherapists, medical doctors, and the HRA. • Worked clinically with clients as they discussed their needs and fears. • Monitor client’s compliance with the WECARE program. • Conduct outreach and follow-ups when needed. • Keep accurate and timely records while keeping a detailed spread sheet of all the clients on caseload. • Review clients’ biopsychosocial summaries to obtain a better understanding of clients needs. • Write and implement a Comprehensive Service Plan (CSP) and update case notes as needed to ensure participation, goals and compliance of client. • Review the clients’ Individual Plan for Employment (IPE) with them, which the clients sign to meet their milestone. • Terminate with clients in a timely matter, and ensure their transition throughout the WeCARE Program. • Obey the HIPAA guidelines while working with client’s information. • Arrange case conference with social work staff to discuss client’s issues. • Encourage clients to obtain employment by reviewing clients’ skills. • Enter appropriate codes into the HRA NYCWAY and FEGS systems. • Route clients to the accurate routing section in the FEGS WeCARE system. • Work with Job Developers and WEP developers for the benefit of the client. • Trained new employees and interns.