CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes
Recruiters - Try Catalyst!
Catalyst is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for job results?
Click Here to search for in our 2.4M jobs.
Browse Online Resumes by Industry
Browse Online Resumes by Education Level
|training, research , account management, EAP|
Highly Skilled and Decorated retired Police Officer and Detective with over 25 years of high-profile Law Enforcement experience in Uniform Policing, Police Officer Training and Development, and Narcotics Investigations with strong knowledge in Federal regulations, State Law, including Criminal Law, FEMA, HAZMAT & HAZCOM. Proven investigative expertise as an undercover detective and a police patrol officer. Strong law enforcement experience handling suspect interviews, interrogations, perform...Ideal Companies: Homeland Security, FBI, Secret Service, CIA, State Farm Insurance, Farmer's Insurance, Government Contractors, Medicare/Medicaid), FEMA, OSHA,
Tags: investigations, leadership, management, team building, analyst
•Seeking a position that will benefit from my Sales experience, positive interaction skills and industry contacts where my 14 years’ experience can improve the sales results.Ideal Companies: Coca-Cola, Adidas, Taylor Made
Tags: account management, operations, operational management, inventory, contract management, marketing plans, inside sales, outside sales, client management, staff management, budgeting, key account management, project management, inventory management, team building, account optimization, presentations, training, development, employee development, policies
Accomplished research professional with broad experience in research, encompassing outstanding analytic skills, excellent problem solving skills, reasoning skills, and communication skills.
1. To build a long-term career in analysis, research, and development with opportunities for career growth 2. To utilize my skills in the best possible way for achieving the company’s goals. 3. To provide creative, innovative, enthusiastic and forward-thinking leadership in a team environment. 4. To achieve continuous and improved business performance.Ideal Companies: GE, AT&T, Bank of America, Nielsen, Samsung, Merck, J&J, Apple
Tags: Excel, Market Research, Analysis, Business Development, New Jersy, NYC, Marketing, Pricing, Pharmaceutical marketing, Data Analysis, Statistical Operations Manager, Senior Executive Analyst, Problem Solving, Presentation, Power Point, Cross Country Analysis, Market Dynamics