CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes
Recruiters - Try Catalyst!
Catalyst is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for job results?
Click Here to search for in our 2.4M jobs.
Browse Online Resumes by Industry
Browse Online Resumes by Education Level
• Highly skilled career professional with more than 20 years experience in accounting, management of investment portfolio, financial and strategic planning, as well as, motivation and management of staff.Ideal Companies: Credit Unions
Tags: Excel, manager, professional, Successful, motivational, leader, creative, visionary
Visionary, results-focused senior executive recognized for enterprise level technology utilization and exceptional strategy leadership. Resourceful big-picture thinker; confidently champions business objectives through outstanding technical direction, business acumen, and cost-saving transformation initiatives. Extensive experience in large scale institutions as well as driving start-ups, software solutions, project management, and regulatory compliance. Leverages experience in national setti...Tags: IT Infrastructure/Design, IT Strategy, Big Data Utilization, Architectural Design, Project Lifecycle Management, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, IT Security, HIPAA Regulations, Data Warehousing, Systems Engineering, Security Design, Systems Integration
Technical Position as Engineer or Director in an Engineering Firm dealing with Electrical Apparatus at all voltages. I'd like to benefit from the PE licenses I have in Texas and Tennessee.Ideal Companies: Fluor, Jacobs, Texas Instruments, Eaton
Tags: Marketing, Engineering Economy, High Voltage, Medium Voltage, Low Voltage, Switchgear, Transformers, Mathematics/Analytical, Analytical, Empathetic, Creative, Professional, Sales, Technical Ability, Experienced Manager, General Electric, McGraw Edison, Federal Pacific
To contribute, to achieve and to excell. With these atributes my objective is met.
• Dedicated and skilled business professional with over 15 years of administrative support and management experience • Experienced coordinator for national marketing/telemarketing efforts/programs and membership director of national organization • Strong writing skills, including employee handbook, technical, and creativeTags: writing and researching, telemarketing filings and procedures, office management, finance management, teambuilding and training, policies and procedures implementation and management
My objective is to move into a permanent management & leadership track where I can help team members reach their fullest potential.Ideal Companies: Xerox, Accenture
Tags: Lead Oracle DBA, DBA Manager, team builder, Problem solver, Mentor, Trainer, Houston