John Garner Middle School, North East Independent School District Work Values
Interested in finding out if you are the type of person this company is looking for? Create an account and take our patented DNA assessment now to see how you compare.
Daily Duties at John Garner Middle School, North East Independent School District:
Acted as inclusion instructor in Special Education program for 6th grade. Developed parallel lesson plans in cooperation with general education teacher to meet special education students’ needs. Communicated regularly with parents regarding student progress. Developed Individual Education Plans (IEP’s). Oversaw annual student ARD meetings.
• Created supportive classroom atmosphere promoting student achievement.
• Stepped in to serve as Acting Campus Coordinator during Campus Coordinator’s medical leave.
• Tapped to attend PLATO Educational Learning workshop and apply new technologies on campus.
• Re-established campus computer systems and lab facilities.
• Led peer-to-peer workshops regarding differentiated instruction, co-teaching, inclusion, and other education topics.
What they like about John Garner Middle School, North East Independent School District:
Working in an organization that is technologically advanced, creative, and innovative is critical in your assessment of hiring companies. Less important to you are stability of the organization, the length of time an organization has been in business, and the business' plans for the future. You prefer a fast-moving company that will take risks to achieve its goals and objectives. The length of time the company has been in business is irrelevant. Maintaining status quo is unnecessary. You thrive on change, uncertainty and the upside of potential business risks, especially those associated with innovation. Stability for the long haul is not nearly as important as is working in an atmosphere that is charged with a sense of urgency and constant change.
Company Rank: Not Available
Average length of employment : 12 years
Average salary of employees: $54,000