John Garner Middle School, North East Independent School District Work Values
Interested in finding out if you are the type of person this company is looking for? Create an account and take our patented DNA assessment now to see how you compare.
Daily Duties at John Garner Middle School, North East Independent School District:
Acted as inclusion instructor in Special Education program for 6th grade. Developed parallel lesson plans in cooperation with general education teacher to meet special education students’ needs. Communicated regularly with parents regarding student progress. Developed Individual Education Plans (IEP’s). Oversaw annual student ARD meetings.
• Created supportive classroom atmosphere promoting student achievement.
• Stepped in to serve as Acting Campus Coordinator during Campus Coordinator’s medical leave.
• Tapped to attend PLATO Educational Learning workshop and apply new technologies on campus.
• Re-established campus computer systems and lab facilities.
• Led peer-to-peer workshops regarding differentiated instruction, co-teaching, inclusion, and other education topics.
What they like about John Garner Middle School, North East Independent School District:
The social vibrance of a hiring firm is very important to you. Your ability to make and maintain friendships there is a critical part of your decision. You would likely be dissatisfied with a workplace that is quiet, cold, or otherwise not particularly social. When you investigate a new hiring company, ask recruiters, managers, and potential co-workers about the social life and opportunities there. This is especially important when you are relocating; moving dramatically alters your social sphere both inside and outside the workplace.
Company Rank: Not Available
Average length of employment : 12 years
Average salary of employees: $54,000