John Garner Middle School, North East Independent School District Work Values
Interested in finding out if you are the type of person this company is looking for? Create an account and take our patented DNA assessment now to see how you compare.
Daily Duties at John Garner Middle School, North East Independent School District:
Acted as inclusion instructor in Special Education program for 6th grade. Developed parallel lesson plans in cooperation with general education teacher to meet special education students’ needs. Communicated regularly with parents regarding student progress. Developed Individual Education Plans (IEP’s). Oversaw annual student ARD meetings.
• Created supportive classroom atmosphere promoting student achievement.
• Stepped in to serve as Acting Campus Coordinator during Campus Coordinator’s medical leave.
• Tapped to attend PLATO Educational Learning workshop and apply new technologies on campus.
• Re-established campus computer systems and lab facilities.
• Led peer-to-peer workshops regarding differentiated instruction, co-teaching, inclusion, and other education topics.
What they like about John Garner Middle School, North East Independent School District:
You highly value a work environment built on a formal structure, rules, and regulations. You do not enjoy the unpredictability of shifting priorities and deadlines that upset your routine. You require and enjoy direction, input and accountability as part of your work environment. You have a strong need to participate in making key decisions and feel left out if your superiors or co-workers do not seek your input when making decisions. You thrive on providing good customer service to both internal or external customers, and doing so makes you feel good.
Company Rank: Not Available
Average length of employment : 12 years
Average salary of employees: $54,000