John Garner Middle School, North East Independent School District Work Values
Interested in finding out if you are the type of person this company is looking for? Create an account and take our patented DNA assessment now to see how you compare.
Daily Duties at John Garner Middle School, North East Independent School District:
Acted as inclusion instructor in Special Education program for 6th grade. Developed parallel lesson plans in cooperation with general education teacher to meet special education students’ needs. Communicated regularly with parents regarding student progress. Developed Individual Education Plans (IEP’s). Oversaw annual student ARD meetings.
• Created supportive classroom atmosphere promoting student achievement.
• Stepped in to serve as Acting Campus Coordinator during Campus Coordinator’s medical leave.
• Tapped to attend PLATO Educational Learning workshop and apply new technologies on campus.
• Re-established campus computer systems and lab facilities.
• Led peer-to-peer workshops regarding differentiated instruction, co-teaching, inclusion, and other education topics.
What they like about John Garner Middle School, North East Independent School District:
Working for a company with an emphasis on social values and helping society is a clear and important priority for you - a critical factor in who you choose to work for. In contrast to other factors, you place an organization's reputation for fairness and concern for the community above most other aspects of the company. As you search for a new job opportunity, it is usually possible to find out if the company is involved in the community and/or if it is addressing problems and issues in society. Pay special attention to non-profit organizations and those specifically involved in social action. Moreover, speaking with current and former employees should enlighten you to perceptions of the fairness of the company's leaders and the treatment of employees.
Company Rank: Not Available
Average length of employment : 14 years
Average salary of employees: $54,000