John Garner Middle School, North East Independent School District Work Values
Interested in finding out if you are the type of person this company is looking for? Create an account and take our patented DNA assessment now to see how you compare.
Daily Duties at John Garner Middle School, North East Independent School District:
Acted as inclusion instructor in Special Education program for 6th grade. Developed parallel lesson plans in cooperation with general education teacher to meet special education students’ needs. Communicated regularly with parents regarding student progress. Developed Individual Education Plans (IEP’s). Oversaw annual student ARD meetings.
• Created supportive classroom atmosphere promoting student achievement.
• Stepped in to serve as Acting Campus Coordinator during Campus Coordinator’s medical leave.
• Tapped to attend PLATO Educational Learning workshop and apply new technologies on campus.
• Re-established campus computer systems and lab facilities.
• Led peer-to-peer workshops regarding differentiated instruction, co-teaching, inclusion, and other education topics.
What they like about John Garner Middle School, North East Independent School District:
Organizations with strong, centralized leadership are particularly attractive to you. You require a work environment with leadership that aggressively seeks to expand and grow the business and does so in a visible and decisive manner. In general you prefer to work in an environment in which there is a strong link between leadership, its actions, and a strong set of company-wide values.
Company Rank: Not Available
Average length of employment : 12 years
Average salary of employees: $54,000