Daily Duties at Sand Castle Field Services:
Environment: MS Access, SQL, SQL Server, Axure, MS Visio, Magnolia Mgmt Suite.
• Interacted with business heads to finalize the business requirements for e-business (www.sandcastlefs.com).
• Performed the requirement analysis and documented the requirements using MS Word.
• Developed Use Cases using MS Word and developed a detailed project plan with emphasis on deliverables.
• Successfully conducted JAD sessions, which helped synchronize the different stakeholders on their objectives and helped the developers to have a clear-cut picture of the project.
• Worked with internal and external users to define requirements and coordinated user management and developer expectations.
• Using MS Word, monitored change requests and documented requirements, integrating them with Use Cases.
• Maintained proper communication with the developers ensuring that the modifications and requirements were addressed and also monitored these revisions.
• Analyzed and improved business operations by increasing automation and scalability with the introduction of new features for the database.
• Assisted in database optimization and database security network.
• Created access reports and SQL queries based on user and management requirements.
What they like about Sand Castle Field Services:
You give high priority to hiring firms with prestige. Market reputation and prestige of a firm may be determined through on-line research, and conversations with individuals working in your target industry. Note that firms "in the public eye" receive a great deal more critical publicity and attention than those operating with more anonymity. So as you assess your employment opportunities, be sure to seek out the positive aspects of the firm's reputation in addition to noting negative publicity the company may have received.