Sand Castle Field Services Work Values
Interested in finding out if you are the type of person this company is looking for? Create an account and take our patented DNA assessment now to see how you compare.
Daily Duties at Sand Castle Field Services:
Environment: MS Access, SQL, SQL Server, Axure, MS Visio, Magnolia Mgmt Suite.
• Interacted with business heads to finalize the business requirements for e-business (www.sandcastlefs.com).
• Performed the requirement analysis and documented the requirements using MS Word.
• Developed Use Cases using MS Word and developed a detailed project plan with emphasis on deliverables.
• Successfully conducted JAD sessions, which helped synchronize the different stakeholders on their objectives and helped the developers to have a clear-cut picture of the project.
• Worked with internal and external users to define requirements and coordinated user management and developer expectations.
• Using MS Word, monitored change requests and documented requirements, integrating them with Use Cases.
• Maintained proper communication with the developers ensuring that the modifications and requirements were addressed and also monitored these revisions.
• Analyzed and improved business operations by increasing automation and scalability with the introduction of new features for the database.
• Assisted in database optimization and database security network.
• Created access reports and SQL queries based on user and management requirements.
What they like about Sand Castle Field Services:
A hiring company that offers alternative approaches to pay, performance bonuses, and/or equity in the firm is very attractive to you. You're generally less interested in working for an organization offering only traditional, salary-based compensation, one with limited opportunity to acquire equity in the firm, or one that does not actively promote skill development. In addition, you are more likely to choose a company that offers a variety of internal career options, with defined career paths. You view the learning of new skills and development of your expertise as key to your career advancement. These aspects of an organization may become even more important to you as you progress in your field, and are especially critical if you change career or occupation.
Company Rank: Not Available
Average length of employment : 0 years
Average salary of employees: $65,000